Friday, January 28, 2005

I have now got a new membership

Yes I am joining the ranks of those who are adding exercise to thier diet. Christmas and New Years family gatherings and Other gatherings just busted my diet and I gained the weight that I had lost right back and some. Pluss I have found it a challenge to get back into the grove.

I have chosen Golds gym on 7th and Fig. cause I can sometimes go with a friend. Pluss I can bring friends free with buddy passes (even if they can't afford it themselves... got to work the tax deductable gift in kind angle for some of my friends who need extra work out for rehab. reasons.)

The hunger of others world wide... why are we afraid... because they are desperate and if we do not do anything about it... they will...

I thought learning to share was a Pre-school leason.
Got Free week in Gym tickets to share ; )

No comments: