Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sharing food...and late night Snacks

I got to share food today with an intern and a co-worker. This meant less calories for me and a deeper sense of friendship with them...

since we got on the topic of the popular Atkin's Diet I thought I would mention my own diet. Randa, our office manager said something funny and profound, "If you always had to find someone to share your food with who was hungry... then this would cut out late night snacking... I mean who's going to go out and look for a homeless friend just to eat that late night snack."

She didn't know that I am a late night snacker... so once again being committed to keep the ties of food and fellowship together will reduce the empty calories that I do not need...

It is a good thing to share...

No comments: