Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Lose the meals and grab the Junk...

My diet takes time. Today I am stopping the rushing to reflect on life...

and I have been not taking care of myself for a couple of days... the rush continues...

I am sick now with a sinus infection... add this to the fact that my whole body is telling me to slow down...

it is this blog that is challenging me and draging me back to the awareness that eating right is part of loving myself. A for of self reflection in public space...

I have missed breakfast the last 3 or 4 days. And then compensated for this at other meals...
I have started to grab the Holiday Junk food that is so available...
I have started to eat more than I need to at the clebrations that I am invited to...

This is all part of the holiday rush...
In the past I would pick up a pound or two each Christmas / New Years...

This year I am breaking even...

The missing element is exercise...

Humility feeds insight back to the soul... I am improving because I have remained conscious of myself and my neighbor... our conditions of life are connected.

No comments: